시작페이지로 즐겨찾기

메리 더 퀸 성당

(Mary the Queen Parish)

전화 :
02-722-9711
링크 :
주소 :
Madison San Juan Metro Manila Philippines
개요 :

Mary the Queen is envisioned to be a community of active and faithful followers of Jesus Christ, striving to live the fullness of the Gospel and to make the Eucharist the center of their lives through the intercession and inspiration of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Mary the Queen is envisioned to be a community of active and faithful followers of Jesus Christ, striving to live the fullness of the Gospel and to make the Eucharist the center of their lives through the intercession and inspiration of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

메리 더 퀸 성당
복사

주변업체

1/4

  1. 선라이즈 버켓츠

    음식점 / 음식점 전체
    5분 거리

    전체 6612위

    업종 1352위

  2. 졸리비-Ortigas Ave

    음식점 / 음식점 전체
    5분 거리

    전체 7297위

    업종 1717위

  3. 델리프랑스-Roosevelt

    까페/주점 / 기타
    5분 거리

    전체 7352위

    업종 643위

업체옵션

해당정보가 입력되지 않았습니다. 정보입력 참여하기

가격정보

해당정보가 입력되지 않았습니다. 정보입력 참여하기

위치설명

해당정보가 입력되지 않았습니다. 정보입력 참여하기

상세설명

On September 20, 1954, Mary the Queen Personal Parish for the Chinese was created by His Excellency, Msgr. Rufino J. Santos, Archbishop of Manila, by virtue of the faculty granted to him by the Sacred Roman Consistorial Congregation (July 23, 1954). The parish chapel was located at 2437 Zamora Street, Pasay City. The personal parish had the following limits: "In the north, boundary line of Manila and Quezon City, towards the Marikina river in the east, running down to the southern towns of Rizal, comprising San Juan, Mandaluyong, Pasig, and Makati; down the boundary lines of Cavite and Laguna provinces. All the Chinese inhabitants will constitute the members of the New Parish." At that time, Fr. George Etienne Beauregard, S.J. was appointed the first parish priest (November 24, 1954), while Fr. Luis Chia, S.J. was appointed the first assistant parish priest (May 1963).



On September 20, 1954, Mary the Queen Personal Parish for the Chinese was created by His Excellency, Msgr. Rufino J. Santos, Archbishop of Manila, by virtue of the faculty granted to him by the Sacred Roman Consistorial Congregation (July 23, 1954). The parish chapel was located at 2437 Zamora Street, Pasay City. The personal parish had the following limits: "In the north, boundary line of Manila and Quezon City, towards the Marikina river in the east, running down to the southern towns of Rizal, comprising San Juan, Mandaluyong, Pasig, and Makati; down the boundary lines of Cavite and Laguna provinces. All the Chinese inhabitants will constitute the members of the New Parish." At that time, Fr. George Etienne Beauregard, S.J. was appointed the first parish priest (November 24, 1954), while Fr. Luis Chia, S.J. was appointed the first assistant parish priest (May 1963).
In the year 1963, the Jesuits were able to purchase a few hectare of land in Little Baguio, San Juan for the purpose of transferring here the Xavier School from its previous location at Echague, Quiapo. A 5000 square meter lot was allocated also for transferring the Mary the Queen Church from its original location at Pasay City. On May 31, 1963, His Eminence, Rufino J. Cardinal Santos, blessed the cornerstone of the new church situated between Xavier School and Immaculate Conception Academy in Little Baguio, San Juan. After two years of construction, the Mary the Queen Church was finally opened to serve the faithful on May 31, 1965 with the blessing of again His Eminence Rufino J. Cardinal Santos.

새로운 정보입력 참여하기

업체이미지 사진을 갖고있다면?
Mary the Queen Parish

Mary the Queen Parish

1970.01.01
Mary the Queen Parish

Mary the Queen Parish

1970.01.01
Mary the Queen Parish

Mary the Queen Parish

1970.01.01
Mary the Queen Parish

Mary the Queen Parish

1970.01.01
업체이미지 업체에 가보셨어요?